Thai GREEN curry
Made by us with you in mind. Here's a creamy, aromatic curry.
Food engineer: Jed Coiley
*Enough for 4/5 big portions. Cook up in 25 minutes*
· 150g Thai green curry paste.
· Big knob of ginger
· 1 onion.
· 3 cloves garlic.
· 1 1/2 chilli.
· 2 tins of coconut milk.
· 1 broccoli.
· 1/2 tub of mushrooms.
· 2 bell peppers.
· Handful of baby corn.
· Kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass, chilli flakes.
1) Thinly slice onion, garlic, ginger and chilli. Slowly fry all in a large pan on medium for 5 mins. Add the curry paste and additional fresh spices if you have them. Fry it all off nicely.
2) Add the chopped broccoli and mushrooms and fry them for another 5-10 mins.
3) Add the peppers and corn, and then the coconut milk. Let this bubble away for as long as you can wait - should be smelling pretty amazing at this point!
4) Finally, add the mange tout a few mins before serving so they're still crunchy.
5) Season and serve with rice.
Top Tip: Don't overcook the veg so it stays crunchy!
Level up: Add crushed peanuts on-top for that added crunchy salty luxury. You're welcome.